- 30 hours a month for access to The Guild from 9am-5.30 Monday to Friday- 24 hour access available in designated space (taken from overall allowance)
- 100MB leased line internet access (wireless)
- Includes access to Front Room, Engine Room, Breakout Space, Diner, Kitchen, and The Lab (Quiet Room), plus bike shed and showers. Also includes fresh ground coffee (or tea)
- Registered business address
- Complimentary equipment loan while on premises (subject to availability, includes LCD monitors, SLR camera and tripod etc etc)
- 10% discount on meeting room hire plus preferential event booking rates
- Complimentary outgoing landline phone account (call costs from 2p/minute)
- Printing/photocopying at 4p/print (B&W) and 9p (colour). Scanning to email is free of charge
- First months membership payment taken by card, from then on all payments made via Direct Debit. Our notice period works like this- at any time during your membership you can tell us what 'next plan' you want to be on (a higher plan, lower plan or no plan). When your next billing date happens, you are renewed on the 'next plan' you chose. If you do not choose a next plan then your membership will renew. This means that you have total control over your membership- you commit and pay for a month in advance but can tell us what your next month plans are at any time during that month.
All prices shown are EXCLUSIVE of VAT and all plans and charges are subject to VAT.
This plan is designed to be flexible as we deduct hours rather than days, but it works out more expensive on a per day basis that the daily plans. Best for use if you have unusual working patterns (or children to pick up and drop off)
From 79.00 GBP